|Forget this; go look at Grace Pennington's blog. *o*|
I love Gosho Aoyama's style.
I have more drawings in the sub-folders than in the main folder.
001. Real Name: TJM
003. Zodiac Sign: Horse (I go by the Chinese zodiac)
004. Male or Female: Female
005. Nursery: Here we call them Kindergartens, unless you mean Preschool. I was a brat in both classes.
006. Primary School: My elementary school doesn't exist anymore. *cries*
007. Secondary School: My secondary school changed its name after I graduated. I still call it by its old name though. *shot*
008. Hair Color: Black
009. Long or Short: Long
010. Loud or Quiet: Quiet, except at work where I have to talk.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
012. Phone or Camera: Phone
013. Health Freak: I have allergies and tend to catch colds easily. OTL
014. Drink or Smoke: Not really either, but I'll drink a little if someone else buys the drink. *slapped*
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: In the past.
016. Political orientation: Conservative.
017. Piercings: Just once in my ears.
018. Tattoos: I have really sensitive skin, so tattoos are a bad idea for me.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Yeah. Not my favorite way to travel.
020. Car Accident: No, unless you count my mom accidentally backing into someone in a parking lot.
021. Fist Fight: Only in my head.
022. First piercing: Ears.
023. First Best Friend: I had two best friends in kindergarten. I'm still in contact with one of them on Facebook.
024. First Instrument played: Recorder in school, and then piano, but I hated practicing.
025. First award: Young Author's Association. Later I realized that my story was horrible, but people liked the drawings. *shot*
026. First Crush: His name was Tye, and I really wanted to marry him in elementary school.
But I will deny it if anyone asks
027. First Language: English.
028. First Big Vacation: Camping in a fifth-wheel in Idaho.
029. Last Person you Talked: Dad
031. Last Person You Watched: The people on the weather channel
032. Last Food You Ate: Pancakes
033. Last Movie You Watched: Can't remember the last movie, but last tv episode I watched was the new version of Hawaii 5-0
034. Last Song You listened to: "Silent Night" arranged by the Piano Guys
035. Last Thing You Bought: Work pants from Sears (I haven't had new work pants for two years so it was exciting)
036. Last Person You Hugged: Dad
037. Food: Chinese (except I'm on a low-sodium diet so I can't have it as much *sobs*) Asian pears, crab.
038. Drinks: I'm trying to get off of coffee, so black tea.
039. Clothing: Depends on the season
040 Book: Mysteries, Historical fiction
040.5. Manga: Detective Conan, Skip Beat
041. Color: Red, black, and purple
042. Flower: Anything that I can pick and put in a vase (except dandelions)
043: Music: R & B, Jazz, Funk
044. Movies: Disney, the Hobbit.
044.5. Anime: Detective Conan (I haven't really been able to keep up with anything else)
046. Subjects: Art, Band, English (back in the day)
IN THE PAST YEAR I ...
047.  Kissed In The Rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [x] Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone (Texting wise, anyway)
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052.  Came Outta the Closet
053.  Gotten Pregnant
054.  Had an Abortion
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted
056. [x] Broke a Promise (to myself)
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life.
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064.  Ran a Mile
065. [x] Went To the Beach (But it was rainy and cold.)
067. Eating: Just finished eating pancakes.
088. Drinking: Black Tea with milk and sugar.
069. Getting Ready To: Take a Shower
070. Listening To: The heater in the house turn on.
071. Plans For Tomorrow: Spend my paycheck at the place where I work. (yay for employee discount week)
073. Want Kids: Sure.
074. Want To Get Married: Yes.
075. Careers in mind: I'm still trying to figure that out. Right now, I'm happy that I have a job in this economic downturn. ||D
WHICH IS BETTER ON A OPPOSITE GENDER:
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
077. Shorter or Taller: I'm short, so I like tall guys.
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic. Too spontaneous can irritate me. .
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Stomachs. But arms are nice too
080. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive.
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship.
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Somewhere in between?
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Both. One time I left my glasses at school over Christmas break. OTL And my roommate can testify how many times I've dropped my contacts on the floor.
084. Ran Away From Home: No, because I can't cook.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: My dad had an old metal drum-major's baton with a big knob at the end.
086. Killed Somebody: Why would you admit this on the Internet?
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I might have.
088. Been Arrested: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Most of the time.
091. Miracles: Yes.
092. Love at First Sight: No. That's Lust at first sight.
093. Heaven: Yes.
094. Santa Claus: No.
096. Magic: Depends.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Maybe. > 3 >
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Sort of happy.
099. Do You Believe In God: Yes.
100. Post a 100 Truths and Tag five People: