|Forget this; go look at Grace Pennington's blog. *o*|
I love Gosho Aoyama's style.
I have more drawings in the sub-folders than in the main folder.
How long have you been on DeviantArt? 5 years.
What does your username mean? I picked my name when TeamEdward or TeamJacob was a big deal. I preferred a character named Takagi in my favorite anime, so I was TeamTakagi.
4. Are you left or right handed? Right-handed.
5. What was your first deviation? I probably deleted my first deviation out of sheer embarrassment, but this picture was an early one: Shrunken Shinichi
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? I like manga, although I've been trying to get out of that art style and find my own .
8. What was your first favourite? I can't find it, but it probably something to do with Detective Conan or Arcadia Academy (a defunct roleplay group).
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? I tend to favorite fanart that incorporates the essence of the character, but in a different style.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? There are too many wonderful artists on here.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? I've made several good friends on here and I hope the friendship continues. In fact, one deviant inspired me to join a dating site, which led me to meeting my current boyfriend.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art? Pencil, paper, eraser, computer, digital tablet, and colored pencils.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? I wouldn't call it inspirational, but I create art on a very messy desk.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? Role-playing with friends.